   Re: [xml-dev] [urgent] Announcement: new W3C XQuery/Xpath Full-Text wo

sir,

         can u please help me in finding good and latest implementation strategies of XQuery..
i.e any research papers on implementing xquery...

thank u
vamsi

On Sat Jul 10 14:48 , massimo@w3.org sent:

[apologies for multiple postings]

W3C's XML Query and XSL Working Groups have published two
drafts (one brand new, and one update) of the following specifications:

XML Query and XPath Full-Text (new)
available at http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-full-text/

XML Query and XPath Full-Text Use Cases (updated)
available at http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlquery-full-text-use-cases

General discussion on the drafts can be done in the
www-ql@w3.org mailing list
(archives at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ql/ ).

Comments and feedback on the drafts solely addressed to the working
groups (like for instance, requests to open issues)
should instead be sent at public-qt-comments@w3.org
(archives at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-query-comments/ )
with "[FT]" at the beginning of the subject field.
Note you can't subscribe to this list, as it's just used one-way to
send comments and issues (so, it is not a discussion forum, you can
use www-ql@w3.org for that).

Latest versions and news always available from the XML Query page
(http://www.w3.org/XML/Query ).

-Massimo

| Massimo Marchiori |
| The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Tel: + 1 617 4523757 |
| MIT Laboratory for Computer Science Fax: + 1 617 2585999 |
| University of Venice Tel: +39 041 2908423 |
| WWW: http://w3.org/People/Massimo Fax: +39 041 2908419 |
| Email: massimo@w3.org |