len

From: Joshua Allen [mailto:joshuaa@microsoft.com]

... going with whatever works best for
the user and can get consensus among browser vendors, rather than doing
user-hostile things in the name of purity to some random irrelevant
spec.  In fact, the Hyatt discussion has morphed in a sense into a
discussion about namespaces in HTML [1], and the remarkable thing is
that *none* of these people are suggesting the facist route of "force
the whole world to use XHTML and only then will it work!".  That's a
good sign, IMO.