   RE: [xml-dev] Need info about ASP -XML and Oracle

Hi,
thanks
Yes, i've seen that it's posible to extract data in xml format with sql/xml (select XMLElement("bbbb",....) ...but how can i get the result with asp in the resultset ?

do you have any examples  ?

one thinking :
Could it be more efficient to execute a pl/sql which do the request , create the file and send the file directly to the sefas Open Print ?

cheers

jp