Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [xml-dev] XSLT: Variable href in <xsl:import>
- From: "Gerben Rampaart" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:26:42 +0200
- Thread-index: AcR/nnVHqAivO3rYToKBb7AodqXWPw==
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] XSLT: Variable href in <xsl:import>
I have a big (and I mean BIG) xslt which I split up in about 6 parts
which all hold templates that are pretty much related to each other.
But, I am not ruling out that those stylesheets will shift directories a
couple of times (in my VS.NET project) and on top of that I just don't
like hardcoded relative paths in my xslt.
For this reason, we have centered all the path information in one file
(the web.config for all you VS programmers out there) and with a simple
configuration in there, we change the path for a xslt for the entire
Except, that darn <xsl:import> tag won't cooperate, It won't accept
extensionobject method returns, no param values, no nothing.
<xsl:attribute name="href"><value-of name="$MyParam"
How do I make that import tag have a variable path?