   Re: [xml-dev] WS-Addressing to W3C: Is the Tide Turning?

Additional references and commentary in the CP news story:

http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2004-08-10-a.html
"WS-Addressing Specification Presented to W3C as a Member Submission"

I don't know about oceans and tides, but from my personal contacts,
most everyone has a good feeling about this.  More than a dozen WS-*
specs are critically dependent upon WS-A [1], and others (not in the WS-*
stack) need the functionality.  It makes eminent sense IMO for all the players,
including the owners of the WS-MessageDelivery specification [2], viz.,
Oracle, Arjuna, Cyclone Commerce, Enigmatec, IONA, Nokia, SeeBeyond,
and Sun Microsystems to work toward a common technical solution that
will plug in everywhere.

</opinion>

- Robin Cover

[1] http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2004-08-10-a.html#dependentSpecs