   Re: [xml-dev] constraints

Additionally: You should focus on the "key" and "keyref" constructs for
primary key-"like" functionality. The pertinent reference in the W3C
Schema Primer[1] is "5.2 Defining Keys & their References".

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xmlschema-0-20010502/

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World