    From: Carlos Torres <carlosttm@telefonica.net>
    Sent: 12 August 2004 11:02
    To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
    Subject: [xml-dev] constraints

    I'm  starting with xml and I need to define some constraints, something

    like primary keys in an scheme. I've been searching the web and have

    fouond some references about it but I have not found any sample or

    tutorial in this subject.

    Does anyone know a url of tutorials, samples or ... or whatever that

    could help me to handle this?

    Thanks in advance.