   [xml-dev] constraints

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: [xml-dev] constraints
  • From: Carlos Torres <carlosttm@telefonica.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:01:55 +0100

I'm  starting with xml and I need to define some constraints, something
like primary keys in an scheme. I've been searching the web and have
fouond some references about it but I have not found any sample or
tutorial in this subject.
Does anyone know a url of tutorials, samples or ... or whatever that
could help me to handle this?

Thanks in advance.