Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Oleg Dulin" <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Namespace issues in 2nd order xslt (e.g. Schematron)
- From: "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsberger@STJUDE.ORG>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:34:56 -0500
- Thread-index: AcSEg+aeZPW2plG8ToCb9Vw/5Qx40gABM/7g
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Namespace issues in 2nd order xslt (e.g. Schematron)
Oleg Dulin <email@example.com> asks:
> I have a big problem with xslt, but most importantly with
> schematron :-)
> Essentially all I am doing is defining a 2nd order XSL
> transform -- a
> schematron rules file is transformed into an XSL which is
> then applied
> to an XML file.
> My problem is using xpaths in the 2nd order XSL transform that use
> namespace prefixes undefined in the 1st order transform. All that I
> really need is to simply declare xmlns attributes.
> Is there any way to do this in xsl ?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the problem but isn't this what the
Schematron NS tag is for?