   Re: [xml-dev] Rules and Scalable Schemas and Context Management

> Does this mean you have to toss away schemas?  No!  It means you augment
> schemas
> with CAM templates and then finally you have the means to share consistent
> integration information across a global community of interest.

I think this was one of the things that partially prejudiced me against CAM
(although I think it is pretty nice anyway), there are any number of
technologies right now that essentially serve for augmenting schemas, it might
be premature to invest in one. Also, given that xml schemas are a train wreck
why build a house on top of that wreckage (the beauty of the mixed metaphor is a
poorly understood area of art), I don't really want to augment xml schemas
because I want to burn xml schemas to the ground, drive the PSVI before me, and
hear the lamentation of their women.

P.S: Then again, we're heavily invested in xml schemas where I work so I suppose
I will only be allowed to tickle xml schemas a little, let the PSVI chase me
around the fountain, and compliment their women on a lovely pound of makeup.

- Bryan Rasmussen.