len

From: Gregory Murphy [mailto:Gregory.Murphy@eng.sun.com]

Did witchcraft die out? If witchcraft is the opposite of science, consider
how many schools in the U.S. insist that the biblical account of man's
origin be taught in lieu of, or along side of, the theory of evolution. To
me, the analogy promises Microsoft a long and fruitful life.

// Gregory Murphy.  Isopaleocopria.