   Question on using XMLBeans 1.0.3 ?

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: Question on using XMLBeans 1.0.3 ?
  • From: "Bill Riegel" <BRiegel@lgc.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:09:14 -0500

I have compiled the example easypo.xsd file and am calling the java
classes that it creates. My question is, I see the main class to call is

    XmlPurchaseOrderDocumentBean newPODoc =
                   XmlPurchaseOrderDocumentBean.Factory.newInstance();
    XmlPurchaseOrderDocumentBean.PurchaseOrder newPO =
                   newPODoc.addNewPurchaseOrder();

but the documention uses:

	PurchaseOrderDocument newPODoc =
		 PurchaseOrderDocument.Factory.newInstance();
    	PurchaseOrder newPO = newPODoc.addNewPurchaseOrder();

Did I invoke the compiler incorrectly ??

Bill Riegel
LandMark Graphics
713-839-3388