   RE: [xml-dev] Are people really using Identity constraints specif ied in

Bruce,

A+ student!

And those bits that are way-complex - just become 'blackboxes' with an API from
the business layer anyway that is then parameter driven.

Once you have identified the key driven context parameters - those in any case
are going to direct - far more than lowlevel bit and byte decisions.  Eg. -
once I've decided what I'm buying and where I'm shipping it to - the payment
and shipping decisions are all then standard boilerplate.

DW.