Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SAX2r3/XML 1.1 support
- From: email@example.com (Henry S. Thompson)
- Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:45:06 +0100
- User-agent: Gnus/5.1006 (Gnus v5.10.6) XEmacs/21.4 (Security ThroughObscurity, linux)
Anyone know of any parsers other than Xerces-2_6_2 which support
SAX2r3 and/or XML 1.1?
In particular, any idea if/when the default parser in Sun's JDK
(currently Crimson, quite old, I think) will support XML 1.1?
Henry S. Thompson, HCRC Language Technology Group, University of Edinburgh
Half-time member of W3C Team
2 Buccleuch Place, Edinburgh EH8 9LW, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
[mail really from me _always_ has this .sig -- mail without it is forged spam]