   RE: [xml-dev] Are people really using Identity constraints specified in

Michael,

This is a walk-in-the-park for CAM to handle.

You can see this by inspecting the CAM template in the tutorial ZIP
file publically available from the OASIS CAM area - the Soccer Catalogue Order
example.

Basically you can tailor the structure to the localization needed - driven by a
dynamic context parameter - and essential select the correct instance structure
(and rules) accordingly.

If you use CAM to also drive your online form generation - you have an even
better synchronization - you merely ask people the context variable value up
front - in this case its obvious - please select your country (actually they
could figure it out for you from your URL domain too if they were really
clever...).

Cheers, DW