   DOMImplementation

Hello!

I am trying to create a XML Document, I am using DOMImplementation::createDocument class,
I use C++,DOM api and I am using schemas. I have this:

DOMDocumentImp* xmlDocImpl;
DOMDocument* xmlDoc;
DOMDocumentType * xmlDocType;

xmlDoc = xmlDocImpl->createDocument("xmlns=http://www.xml.org/2001/Schema";,
"xmlns:SBG="http://www.xml.com/SBGEs";,
xmlDocType);

this is wrong but I don't know why.. What could I do?

any ideas?

I hope someone can help me.
Thanks

Gabriela P.
http://mail.mexico.com
¡Disponible Ya! Utiliza el Outlook y Outlook Express para bajar tus correos por solo US$24.95 al año

Now available! Download your mail into your computer with Outlook and Outlook Express US$24.95/yr