   Re: [xml-dev] Fault-tolerance in web services

Indeed, not naive at all. Load balancing and
scalability issues are here already in WSRP, and
will need to be taken into account by IT
architects as they begin to fashion portal-based
IT solutions end to end of an enterprise.
Although heterogeneous environments can be
accommodated, the tier of largest companies will
almost certainly need to rethink IT strategies in
terms of investing in the most efficient and
scalable systems. That is going to be more
efficient with systems designed to scale from day
one AND work with more heterogeneous partners.
Not easy. Not simple.

Ciao,
Rex