   XHTML+MathML & IE 6

I just have to say that it really stinks that IE 6 does not understand
'application/xhtml+xml' as it should.  Now I can't just embed MathML
into an XHTML
web page. I have to jump through a bunch of hoops to mangle it into
nasty HTML.

GEE, I WISH MICROSOFT WOULD FIX THAT...  :)

Just thought I'd share.

Alex Milowski
alex@milowski.com

"The excellence of grammar as a guide is proportional to the paucity of
the
considered."