   Re: [xml-dev] use of multiple schemas in a XML document for fail-overpur

Hey Robert,

You might want to know that your snippets ar wrong, it should be:
xsi:schemaLocation="foo http://blah.com/XXX.xsd"; .

Also: The locations that are noted here are "hints" to where the schema
processor should find the schema. You can provide as many different
locations as you want: the schema validator decides if it wants to use
it, and if that is the case, if it can cope with multiple locations...

Maybe you could tell us which schema valdiator you are using, so we can
give more direct tips?

Mik