   XACML Research.

Hi,i am currently an MSc student and doing my dissertation research on The implement XACML on Grid System as a whole solution for users Access control.
I wanted some information on where to find relevent information or link for the following:

1.The impact of XACML
-How it effects the Access-Control Technology?
-an example of such implementation

2. Next enterprise applications persistence J2EE based XML Access Control System or any other live implementation example and future perspectives.

3.XACML impact on the speed of development,scalability,portability and other feature how it actually achieves it.Some social factors as well such as increased usability in terms of users,developers,administrators,managers and all the user groups.

and finally FUTURE OF XACML

I know theses are very specific questions bu any response to any of the above is much appreciated.

sorry if any inconvenience caused.

hope to hear soon

Hongwei Yang