   RE: [xml-dev] seeking small lightweight c-code xml processor (an old pos

Clayton Duffek <clayton.duffek@TRANSONIC.com> writes:

> I need something VERY small such that I can run it on a
> microcontroller such as the Motorola MC9S12 series processor
> (64-256k ROM space.)

Presumably whomever gave you the requirement to parse XML with this
processor also thinks that stuffing 15 clowns into an Austin Mini is the
way everyone commutes to work each day?

Somewhere you just need to draw the line and say, "these requirements
don't make sense"...