   RE: [xml-dev] Namespace and Schema

Your code is written in a language I am unfamiliar with, so I can't help you
with that.

But surely you don't want to create a MessageFile element in the XML Schema
namespace? Apart from being very confusing, it's considered bad form to add
names to namespaces owned by someone else.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/