   Namespace and Schema

Can anyone help me, please?
I am creating a dynamic XML doc. I should generate the following out:

<?xml  version="1.0" ?>
<MessageFile  xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
targetNamespace="http://www.mysite.com/Message";
xmlns:Message="http://www.mysite.com/Message";>

I have tried to implement it in different way, but they are not working.. but I don't understand why.

I tried this:
DOM_DOMImplementation     implDoc;
DOM_Document  Document = implDoc.createDocument( XMLString::transcode("http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";),
                             XMLString::transcode("xmlns:Message") ,0x00);

Also I tried this:
DOM_Document  Document = DOM_Document::createDocument();
DOM_Element  Root = Document.createElementNS(XMLString::transcode("http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";),
                                          XMLString::transcode("xmlns:Message"));
Document.appendChild(Root);

It is failing this error:   Signal SIGABRT raised (abnormal termination).
I know that Root isn't  Node, but if I create element without NS, it works.
My idea here was that When I try to get that information to show it I will call getAttributes, but I think that is wrong because I don't set that attributes.

I am confused about Namespace and URI, I understand that namespace could be a prefix, it could be linked to namespace, in my case it is "Message". The  URI is http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema. I am not sure if it is correct. Also If I should implement it in some way I wrote above.
I can use until DOM  Level 2.0 Core Specification.  ( XML4C - ( DOM 1.0, DOM 2.0. SAX 1.0, SAX 2.0, Namespaces, and W3C's XML Schema recommendation version 1.0.)

I hope someone can help me!

Thank you very much!

http://mail.mexico.com
¡Disponible Ya! Utiliza el Outlook y Outlook Express para bajar tus correos por solo US$24.95 al año

Now available! Download your mail into your computer with Outlook and Outlook Express US$24.95/yr