   Re: [xml-dev] ANN: Examploforms 0.1

1) minLength-only is interesting. Most of the use cases I'm running into
have data going into database fields with strict length limitations, but
still a good thought.

2) examplotron itself has eg:define/eg:content, which I probably will be
looking at fairly soon. FWIW, the current implementation spits out only
a single XML Schema simpleType no matter how many times the same
datatype value (either enumerated or limited-length) is used.

3) In general, anything where the system tries to make a best guess is
subject to overriding. The trick is to do it without re-creating all of
XForms :)

Thanks,

.micah

--
  Available for consulting. XForms, web forms, information overload.
  Micah Dubinko                           mailto:micah@dubinko.info