   Re: [xml-dev] xpath union and node set order

Thanks. This was good, solid information.
Yes, I was unsteady with my example xpaths. My actual code didn't use the
"//". It was simple one-level a|b|c.
The main question answered: I hoped it would not be implementation
dependent, but I was wrong.
It's good to hear that the behaviour I hoped for is in the next version.
Makes the world fit together...

Now I've got misunderstandings to work on in my code.

-tor