   RE: [xml-dev] JAXP 1.3 for Java 1.4?

I have asked the same question and am waiting for an answer...

I'm keen to support JAXP 1.3 in Saxon, but I don't want to force all my
users to JDK 1.5.

However, there are problems anyway because a class that implements the DOM
Node interface in JDK 1.4 won't compile under JDK 1.5.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/