   Re: [xml-dev] UPA and schema handling

Seems unfortunate that vendors can just ignore normative portions of a
spec. I can understand differences in implementation where the spec is
complex, or unclear. But ignoring parts you don't like is simply goofy.
To reuse your phrase, I would have to call that "bad art" rather than
"state of the art" ;-/

Best --
Ian

--
Ian Graham
H: 416.769.2422 / W: 416.513.5656 / E: <ian . graham AT utoronto . ca>