   Re: [xml-dev] After XQuery, are we done?

* Liam Quin wrote:
>I'm actually still a little disappointed by today's Web browsers.

Well, you know, web browsers primarily implement cool new W3C technology
such as HTML 4.01 (1997), CSS 2.0 (1998) and DOM (1998)...

>I'd love to see a more sophisticated XSL-FO being used in browsers.

The XSL-FOnt-tag language is not very popular among web authors...

>I'd love to see Web browsers making use of embedded RDF to display
>information about Web pages.

I do not think embedding RDF in web pages makes sense, otherwise it
would be very odd for the W3C to have a rdf-as-xhtml task force...