   RE: [xml-dev] W3C XML Schema design tools

  • To: "Eric van der Vlist" <vdv@dyomedea.com>, <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] W3C XML Schema design tools
  • From: "Ivan Pedruzzi" <ipedruzz@progress.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:56:38 -0400

Hi Eric,

There are a couple of things that Stylus Studio 6 brings to the table
that may be interesting to people shopping for a schema designer.

- User can simultaneously work with visual and text editor.

- It uses an intuitive navigation metaphor (like internet browsers) to
move between type definitions.

- The visual designer can switch between simplified and full view
depending on what level of details user wish to see.

- User can validate XML documents using Xerces-C, Xerces-J, MSXML, .NET
and XSV.

30 days evaluation can be found here
http://www.stylusstudio.com/download

Ivan