   RE: [xml-dev] W3C XML Schema design tools

> Other editors such as <oxygen/> and stylus seem promising (at
> least from
> their documentations)...
>
> What are you using (or advising) to edit your schemas?

I'm using Stylus Studio, and one of the things I like about it is that I can
validate easily using any schema processor (including my own), which is
rather necessary given the variations between products. Certainly publishing
a schema that you've only checked with one tool is pretty irresponsible.

I agree that it would be great to have access to some of the refactorings
that I'm used to in my Java IDE. I'm not a great fan of graphical
representations (it's hard enough to learn one representation without having
to learn several), but easy navigation of schemas is definitely needed.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/