   RE: [xml-dev] Partyin' like it's 1999

True. A lot of the complaints at the XML DevCon Mike Champion references
are more from XML tool builders than from XML users. For example, I
haven't really seen any users complain about DTDs especially when
compared to the number of gripes I see weekly from Derek's top 3 list at
http://nothing-more.blogspot.com/2004/10/where-xml-goes-astray.html

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but

rights.