   RE: [xml-dev] Partyin' like it's 1999

When people complain about namespaces, do they mean that namespaces should
not exist at all?  Do they think they are useless?  Or do they think they
should be replaced by something else?  Or do they have in mind some simple
changes to the syntax, such as using URI/localname pairs everywhere?

Alessandro