   ezXML parser available

I just wanted to announce the availability of the ezXML C library at
http://ezxml.sf.net

It's a xml parser C library inspired by SimpleXML for PHP and released
under the MIT license. It's fast, lightweight, and extremely easy to
use. I believe it's also quite stable, but only time and use will prove
that. It handles all the files in jim clark's xmltest corpus save the
widechar ones. (lack of widechar support is listed under known
limitations) If anyone has any comments or critiques, I'd be happy to
hear them. mail me at voisine at gmail dot com.

l8r
Aaron

Boy that lighting sounds clo#@$%@#^NO CARRIER