   Re: [xml-dev] dynamically generated XML Schema?! Re: [xml-dev] R: [xml-d

Hi.

We use an XSL transform to localise XML.

We've used this transform on several layers.  We've applied transforms to
the data XML to come up with translated instances (translating content not
tags).  We have translated the XSL to localize interface widget contents.
We've translated XHTML output before sending it to the browser.  We use
the same set of tags to indicate translatable content at each of these
layers and the same transform as well.

Our markup for translatable elements could be put into schemas as well.
Although we have not yet localized any of our schemas, I think we will be
taking that path within the next 6 months.  Perhaps this is a good use
case for dynamically generated schema.

We haven't approached solving this, and in fact I just thought of it as I
read this thread, so if anyone has identified better solutions for
localizing schemas, let me know.

---------->Nathan