   Re: [xml-dev] Excellent Insight on Standards Development vs Invention

Tim Bray wrote:

> On Nov 12, 2004, at 2:31 PM, Dare Obasanjo wrote:
>
>> [0] http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/200x/2004/11/08/AttackMode
>

> That wasn't about Dare.  I wonder what makes him think it was? -Tim

I did wonder. I read over the thread and it didn't look like Dare's
behavior was really worthy of your attack, or demonstrated the level of
egregiousness you claimed. Now I'm back to wondering if I my original
surmise as to the intended was correct or not. However, now that I'm
thinking about your work with Atom, a second, somewhat more likely
possibility comes to mind. And if that second possibility is who it is,
then I don't think posting a negative page about him would do diddly squat.