   Re: [xml-dev] Is order in XML guaranteed?

XML Elements have what is called 'document order'. Parsers indeed expose that,
but the real question is whether your API is aware of document order (i
haven't seen an API that does not, it comes natural).

The situation on attributes is not that simple.

hth,

Manos