From: Jonathan Robie [mailto:jonathan.robie@datadirect.com]
Sent: Wed 11/24/2004 6:52 AM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] Why are XML crowds older?

When marketing and sales people come to XML shows, they often ask why
it's an older crowd than what you see at, say, a Java show or a
Microsoft show.

Thinking of the people in the XML community whom I respect most, they
seem to be on the older side too.

Any thoughts on the demographics of XML, and how it differs from the
demographics of Java or .NET?

Jonathan