   RE: [xml-dev] Web Services/SOA (was RE: [xml-dev] XML 2004 weblog items?

[COMMENT AT VERY END]

Here is a link on NCES that may help:

http://www.disa.mil/main/prodsol/cs_nces.html

[Full Disclosure: My company is one of the multiple companies working on
NCES]

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World