   Re: [xml-dev] Web Services/SOA (was RE: [xml-dev] XML 2004 weblog items?

Michael,

I almost laughed out aload reading your message....

> XML removes the necessity of defining YACC grammars
> and writing parsers for every random data
> format need.

only funny because I remember YACC from way back. No
doubt it still exists. I remember that was one
heck of a frustrating program.

and yet... some of these new tools have exactly the
same frustration level in xml even now. I don't know
why I think that, but it seems that way to me. Especially
in Linux.

You have some interesting points to make in any
case.

David