   RE: [xml-dev] Web Services/SOA (was RE: [xml-dev] XML 2004 weblog items?

So you're thinking that membership in standards consortiums such as W3C
and OASIS (trying not to re-open "what really is a standards consortium"
permathread) should be free for all? I would support that, especially if
the money that my company pays for OASIS membership could be added
directly into my salary. :)

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World