   RE: [xml-dev] Web Services/SOA (was RE: [xml-dev] XML 2004 weblog items?

  • To: "Rich Salz" <rsalz@datapower.com>, "Mark Baker" <distobj@acm.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Web Services/SOA (was RE: [xml-dev] XML 2004 weblog items?)
  • From: "Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@bah.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 12:51:00 -0500
  • Cc: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>

I agree - client-server was certainly an important step along the way to
SOA. In the future though, perhaps we may see Web Services themselves
characterized as a "client Web Service" or a "server Web Service". Would
this be a bad thing?

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World