   Re: [xml-dev] Data streams

Tedd: you can do so. Spaces are used as delimiters in stead of , in XML
typically.

Check the "list" definition in Section 4.1.2.2 of XML Schema Data types.
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/
Also you can find "string" definition in the above spec.

I am sure you can see examples by just google: "list of strings"

best, murali.