   Re: [xml-dev] XML Vocabularies for Large Systems - 3 Philosophically Dif

Roger,

for the purpose of your question, does a schema that holds multiple
possible root elements (currency lists, financial data, etc. etc.)
count as a "single large vocabulary" or as a "collection of simple
vocabularies"?

The schema I'm thinking of has multiple possible root elements,
but then on the other hand there is element reuse going on...

Christian