   Amazon Books on XML

Hi:

I couldn't help but chuckle when I checked out Amazon for books about
XML and found this reference:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/087778583X/qid=1103210948/sr=8-7/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i7_xgl14/103-7151846-9894242?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Please note that Amazon says: "Customers interested in this title may
also be interested in"

SnagAJob: Wal-MArt Jobs.
Search & Apply for Jobs AT Wal-Mart and Sam's Club

Does Amazon know something we don't?

/tedd

ps: I know, it's the "Sams" keyword that prompted the query, but I
still found it funny.

http://sperling.com/