   Re: [xml-dev] XML & DataBase Conversion

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: Re: [xml-dev] XML & DataBase Conversion
  • From: Marian Olteanu <mou_softwin@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 01:53:30 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

I am sorry, I think you misunderstood the purpose of this mailing list. If somebody did your task
before, I'm sure that its work is copyrighted (and probably belongs to the company that paid the
developer). Else, the work is in public domain and you can get it using Google. But you cannot
integrate in your application if is under GPL or something similar.
We're here to answer questions, not to provide software.

--- kalirathinam.pachiappan@matrixoneindia.com wrote:

> Hi,
> I have been asked to develop a java engine/template to convert a DB yo XML
> and   XMLtoDB. Also In Java , get the Database connection string and SQL
> query written in XML. Please give your code/website if anyone did the same
> kind of project.
> Thanks for your time and help. Awaiting for your reply....
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Kalirathinam
> Scandent Solutions,
> No 44, Cocanut Groove,
> 6th Block, Koramangala,
> Bangalore-94.
> kalirathinam.pachiappan@scandent.com
> mobile : 9845440947
> Important Email Information :- The  information  in  this  email is
> confidential and may  be  legally  privileged. It  is  intended  solely for
> the addressee. Access to  this email  by anyone  else  is  unauthorized.
> distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
> is prohibited  and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee
> please contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail immediately.

=====
Marian
http://www.utdallas.edu/~mgo031000/