   RE: [xml-dev] XSLT2 - which parts solve real 1.0 problems,whichmakes cof

Count me in. This is probably the only significant bit missing from
EXSLT and I'd love to add it to EXSLT.NET. It would also give me a
reason to finally move the project to SourceForge.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
He who laughs last didn't catch on very fast, did he?.

rights.