   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Streaming XML (WAS: More on taming SAX (was Re: [xml-d

Uche Ogbuji wrote,
> I can imagine a SAX impl sending multiple startElement('label')
> events in parallel.

This wouldn't be a SAX parser ... the only ContentHandlers
implementations which would work with it would be ones that were
explicitly coded to expect that kind of behaviour.

No theory here ... it's empirically testable. Build that parser, and
I'll show you a ContentHandler that works perfectly with every correct
SAX parser implementation but blows up horribly with yours (I really
wouldn't have to try all that hard ;-)

Cheers,

Miles