   Re: [xml-dev] The Airplane Example (was Re: [xml-dev] StreamingXML)

>On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 12:33:48 -0500, tedd <tedd@sperling.com> wrote:
>  > >Please don't take offense by this as I understand what
>>  >it is you are suggesting but still have a hard time comparing a
>>  >computer crash to a plane crash.
>>
>>  Then you haven't seen some of my code.
>
>Ah yes, the red-headed step-code... You know, I think that kids some
>sort of scam artist as I know hes claimed me as his father at one
>point and yet just the other day I saw him in  some code I was
>reviewing for a buddy of mine...  Now you too???!!!
>
>Don't feel bad Tedd, I think hes done us all in once or twice... :)
>
>Cheers!
>
><M:D/>

<M:D/>

Oh, I don't feel bad, that's what learning is about -- making and
correcting mistakes. But, as an old man recently told me "Son, I've
learned something new every day of my life, and I'm getting damn
tired of it."

My intent here was to interject some humor into the tread, for it was
getting a bit heated. We often take ourselves too serious. I contend
that everyone has the right to be wrong.

tedd
http://sperling.com/