   Validate DOM Tree

Hello!

I hope someone can help me.

I create a DOM tree with C and DOM api so I don't have
a complete XML document. Also I have a XSD on specific
URL.
I am confused about DOM tree and XML doc.

How can I validate my DOM tree against XSD?

I have the following

XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize();
... ...
DOMParser * Parser = new DOMParser;
Parser->setIncludeIgnorableWhitespace(false);
parser->setDoNamespaces(true);
parser->setDoSchema(true);
parser->setValidationScheme(DOMParser::Val_Auto);

I don't need to parse it becuase I already have a DOM
tree.

I need to validate it against specific XSD  but I am
not sure what I should do
Also, my questions are:
1) Should I use setExternalSchemaLocation to set my
XSD (from URL)?
2) Do I validate my DOM Tree with getValidationScheme
?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Gabriela Perez