   HELP with Shape element Button attribute.

I’m looking for help with the “button” attribute as shown below.  The following comes from the MSDN Reference Library for VML.  I have tried this attribute, but I don’t see any indication when the shape is clicked on.  I also don’t know how to reference this shape button state in a script.  Any help would be most appreciated.  Thanks, Tom

Button Attribute

Internet Development Index

November 9, 1999

Determines whether a shape will be processed as a button. Read/write VgTriState.

Applies To

Shape

Tag Syntax

<v:element o:button="expression">

Remarks

The default is False. If True, the shape is processed as a button.

Microsoft Office Extensions Attribute

Example

The shape is a button.

   <v:rect id=myrect fillcolor="red" o:button="True"
   style="position:relative;top:1;left:1;width:20;height:20">
   </v:rect>